Healthier Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bites
Updated: Nov 15, 2021
It's the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bite Recipe that you never knew you needed! Yesterday's poll indicated that you all are split on the preference for cookie dough to baked cookies. But even if you prefer baked cookies, you'll enjoy this healthier cookie dough bite too! This recipe is gluten-free and safe to eat raw (no eggs needed).
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted (plus 1 Tbsp for chocolate coating)
2 Tbsp maple syrup (I used @runamokmaple)
2-3 Tbsp pure pumpkin
1 cup almond flour 2 Tsbp coconut flour
2 tsp pumpkin spice
Dash of salt
2 Tbsp chocolate chips (plus 1/2 cup for chocolate coating)
1. Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl and mix well
2. Mix in dry ingredients and stir until a dough forms
3. Add chocolate chips until combined
4. Roll about 1 heaping Tbsp of dough into a ball (you should get about 8-10 depending on the size)
5. Free dough bites for about 10 minutes
6. While the dough is freezing, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave at 30 second intervals until melted, stirring after each interval.
7. Roll the bites in the melted chocolate until covered.
8. Place in the fridge or freezer for about 10 minutes until chocolate is hardened.